Monday, February 18, 2013

Sorry, Not Sorry


    I am a horrible person. Well not really but I have been neglecting my blog for a little while and I feel really bad about it! However, the reason is because I have been a bit distracted by the website BuzzFeed. I know, that hardly seems like an excuse but I found out that anyone can post on the sight and I decided to take advantage of that. I am very proud to say that one of my posts got a lot of buzz on the site and ended up on the homepage of their "Rewind" section, which is all about things from the 90's, 80's, or anything awesome from before this century. Check it out here! It's all about the old Disney Channel shows and the Zoog Disney era that people seem to not remember. It's great, if I do say so myself :) anyways, I've made some more posts and I want to share them with you! You can see my profile on Buzzfeed here and here are the links to all my individual posts:

The Best Harlem Shake Videos

The One Thing Coach K Has Ever Done Right

Matt Smith Singing on Top Gear

Your Complete Guide to the 2013 BAFTA's

Why Don't People Remember Zoog Disney?

Dog Truths

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment